- Can we move our entire business into the Cloud?
- The cloud is safe – right?
- Will doing business in the cloud save my business money?
- How do we create a plan for Disaster Recovery? Can it be tested?
- Can you put in place a disaster recovery plan for small business?
- Can I connect to my office computer from my home computer?
- What is the difference between Static IP and Dynamic IP and which should I have at my office?
- Should I buy a laptop or a desktop?
Local Backup / Online Backup
- I have an online backup – should that be enough?
- We need to restore a very large amount of data from online backup – what is the best way?
- Our tape backup system has an amber light flashing for the last few months – what does it mean?
Read all Local Backup / Online Backup
- Is it safe to use free Wi-Fi at Starbucks or at the Airport?
- Should I use a password for my login account on the computer?
- I have one long password that I am using for many online accounts – is that safe?
- Should we stop using Office products and move to a “free” version of word processing or spread sheet?
- Is it a good practice to install trial software and then uninstall it from my Windows system?
- I am getting a new Windows desktop and want to copy over all of my programs, can it be done?
- We have four old servers that will need to be replaced soon. What is a virtual server and how is it going to save me money? Can you install it in our office?
- Are virtual servers faster than our physical servers?
- Why is that I will have better redundancy on properly planned virtual servers environment?
- My hard drive is making unusual noises – what can I do?
- Can my SSD drive fail? Will it last longer than standard spinning platters drive?
- Can you recover data remotely?
- We need assistance with Forensics collection of data from a number of computers – can you assist us?
- Do you work with attorneys and private investigators?
- I suspect that an employee in our company is stealing data from our server – can you help?
- My computer doesn’t start. What can I check?
- My desktop case is getting very hot. What can cause this?
- My laptop dropped screen dropped and the screen cracked. What should I do?
Remote Support / Managed Services
- What is Remote Support? – and is it safe?
- When you manage our network, can you get alerts about problems on the network?
- What type of problems can you fix over remote support?
Read all Remote Support / Managed Services
Servers / Workstations
- My computer starts but has an error message on the screen. What can I do?
- Should I get an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)? Why?
- My computer is about 6 years old. Can I plan on using it for 3 more years?
Read all Servers / Workstations
- Our network seems to be running very slowly, and it is getting worse. How can you help us?
- Our internet speed is very slow – how can you help us to fix this problem?
- We have our own IT team and would like to have experts from your IT Company come in and review their work – can you assist us?
- How can I limit the possibilities of getting infected?
- I believe my computer got infected – what should I do now?
- What Antivirus programs should I be using?